JE-1.20.5/1.20.6-Skyblock_Classic_Edition:RELEASE-CANDIDATE-1

Hello guys, here is finally the end of a long journey, I hope that in the future I will not have to make any more substantial changes (also because I will not have much time). here is the first, and hopefully the latest, release candidate of 1.20.5/1.20.6. if I can not find any problems this version will be released as soon as possible.

thanks you!!

Note: I forgot the active bossbar. It will be fixed in the release

Changed

functions and datapack:
  • abilitatà la scritta per le strutture di nuovo
  • riaggiunti nei popups il tag delle versione 1.20.6
    • per la compatibilita della versione
misc and other:
  • aggiornare le traduzioni (#301)
Fixed
functions and datapack:

  • piccole correzioni varie dentro il codice
  • piccoli miglioramenti
BUILDING: They are development version and can be unstable, use it at your risk...